Pataks Madras Spice Paste 283g
Patak’s® Madras Spice Paste is a unique blend especially made to be used as a base for delicious, authentic tasting Madras Curry.
- No Artificial Flavors
- Gluten Free
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Hot Spiced
- May contain traces of Peanut, Almond, Cashew, and Coconut
For more recipes go to https://www.pataks.co.uk/recipes
Free shipping on orders over $129.95!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
Serves 4 People
- 2 Tsp Vegetable Oil
- 125g Diced Onions
- 3 Tbs Madras Spice Paste
- 250g Canned chopped Tomatoes
- 2 Tbs Yogurt
- Salt to taste
- 300ml Water
- 450g Diced Chicken
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the diced onions for 3 minutes.
- Add the Patak’s Madras Spice Paste and continue to fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the diced chicken and cook for 15 – 20 minutes, adding water as necessary if the sauce is too thick.
- Add the yogurt, adjust the salt and add the chopped coriander.
- Cook for another 5 minutes or until the chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Serve hot, with Patak’s Raita and Naan.